- Provide input to the Marketing and Communication plan
- Devise and drive external and internal communication activities, write and edit articles, mailings and invitations within the relevant layout language standards and set timeframes.
- Coordinate ordering of relevant marketing and merchandising materials in consultation with internal customers and external suppliers or agencies.
- Support and execute customer and or internal events planning and organising activities, including event selection, budgeting and evaluation, in line with the business requirements and internal standards.
- Execute and monitor progress and output of campaign, evaluate the impact and the marketing and communication activities and performance and report to Management.
- Coordinate, execute, maintain and-or improve administrative activities and systems, in line with internal requirements.
- Relating and Networking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Learning and Researching
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Shinn, Hongyou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1768063