- Work closely with the Internal Communications Head to ensure the internal communications strategies/executions align with business priorities and deliver a consistent tone of voice and communications style
- Effectively communicate MOT objectives, strategic areas and key initiatives as well as provide timely updates to employees
- Develop and deliver communication plans that are specific to each request. Subjects include leadership communications, business objectives, key initiatives, industry or product expertise, employee engagement or latest developments
- Create various ways of message delivery (across content, channels, and experiences) to communicate business objectives and deepen employee engagement
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop, edit and storyboard engaging content (including multimedia content such as full-length article, videos, banners, eDMs and infographics) that is relevant, personalised and targeted for employees
- Develop and manage content calendar
- Improve employee engagement through carefully curated activities
- Most important deliverables include: adhoc eDMs publishing (in-house), monthly newsletter publishing and intranet maintenance/improvement (mostly working with vendors, like design agency and content writer), planning and executions of employee engagement activities (in-house) the preparation of monthly analytics report
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications or in similar discipline
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Internal Communications role in Banking, Financial or similar industry
- Must have valuable experience in managing stakeholders/ vendors
- Must have experience in content management tools
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955