- Work closely with business to strategically penetrate key accounts, provide feedback on online activities, and identify potential customers.
- Develop, build, launch and maintain email campaigns and marketing automation programs, including audience segmentation, lead qualification and lead development.
- Drive digital marketing campaigns to build online traffic, generate leads and brand awareness, track conversion rates using analytics to improve the marketing campaigns that deliver sales and client retention.
- Organize and participate in various online activities to improve brand awareness.
- Establish and implement marketing workflow and user segmentation/scoring.
- Continuously review and track marketing communication strategies, roll out, and analyse client feedback and outcomes
- Support the marketing team by analyzing customers and products through reports, indicators and activities.
- Interact with prospects by phone, personalized email, and video conferencing.
- Degree in Sales / Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of relevant working experience in Marketing within the Cryptocurrency, Financial Services, Digital Assets industries.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of consumers' preferences, market trends and industry landscape to promote the Company and optimise its market share
- Experienced in the development of content architecture, including demonstrable, proven results of short and long-term impact of content strategy and plans
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080