- Focus on marketing initiatives in Southeast Asia.
- Working closely with local leadership and the APAC marketing team and sales teams across Southeast Asia to understand local markets and execute localized marketing strategies in line with our global vision.
- Devise and execute localized marketing strategy accordingly whilst adhering to APAC and global marketing goals.
- Research, evaluate, plan and execute marketing events across Southeast Asia.
- Maintain close communication with key colleagues to generate topical, diverse content from across Southeast Asia in line with Company's brand and tone of voice.
- Work with the marketing team and local colleagues to localize collateral for SEA countries.
- Constantly seek ways to improve, build Company brand awareness in SEA and beyond, and increase the marketing department's influence.
- Participate in APAC marketing department initiatives as required and provide support to SEA internal initiatives.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives in line with regional marketing strategies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in one or more of the following industries is advantageous: electronic, fire alarm & life safety, and/or building automation
- Good writing and communication skills
- An international mindset, sensitive to cross cultural differences and enthusiastic to work with people from different countries
- Extremely adaptable - responds effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus using advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes and re-prioritized responsibilities as needed
- Shows initiative - regularly engages in proactive behaviour and looks for opportunities
- Great attention to detail, excellent project management skills, ability to solve issues and deal with queries independently, yet effective team player
- A fast learner, curious, driven to try new things and take on challenges
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, passionate, proactive and results driven
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835