The Executive will be responsible for developing and overseeing processes to ensure the quality of card acquisitions campaigns/initiatives. In addition, the Executive will also support the strategic planning process for the acquisition business, to evolve and scale the business to meet market requirements.
- Work with the acquisition teams to develop and implement processes to maintain the quality standards of Acquisition channels, this may include but not limited to call monitoring sessions, campaign creative quality assurance
- Provide reports and analytical support for all acquisition channels, including research of industry trends and emerging market opportunities, and propose strategic recommendations
- Support the investment optimization process by providing forecast and ROI calculation and liaising with the local Finance team on Acquisition Investment submissions
- Support the tracking and review of Acquisition funds to ensure efficient allocation and usage of funds across various campaigns and channel activities
- Ensuring compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements while keeping customer experience as top priority
- Acts as the main liaison for Acquisitions to ensure that the acquisition teams meet the deadline for any training and/or project deliverables
- Support the acquisition teams in the development and execution of acquisition campaigns from time to time
- Other duties may be assigned
- Degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in marketing will be good to have.
- Organized and analytical, with problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Self-motivated, with a passion to identify opportunities, propose new concepts to drive innovation and changes in acquisition strategies
- Good relationship management skills and able to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible, open-minded, and proactive under ever-changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and with a cross-functional business unit
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple simultaneous tasks in a matrix and fast-moving environment and under pressure to meet multiple deadlines
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955