- Marketing campaign support, tracking and fulfilment of rewards for brands team
- Management of RSVP for events and to assist with the execution of events
- Tracking leads effectiveness from point of lead submission to the eventual outcome of the lead
- To manage stakeholders from various levels, internal and external
- Execution and maintenance of contracts
- Onboarding partners and vendors
- Minimum Degree in Business Management, Marketing or Analytics with 2 years of marketing experience
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint (Pivot Table) to analyse data and collate numbers
- Strong inter-personal, excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and Strong Stakeholder management
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940