Key responsibilities include
- Work with the marketing team on deployment and execution of campaign assets, including but not limited to EDMs, website updates, collateral management.
- Manage the assigned projects from the development of the creative brief to delivery of marketing materials and execution of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with appointed media agencies and vendors to produce marketing deliverables in a timely manner
- Work on internal platforms and with deployment team closely for a timely execution and launch
- Track invoices from appointed vendors and ensure its accuracy against the signed budget and scope of work prior to submission to Product leads/managers for payment processing.
- Supports the Marketing Department with the coordination and development of reports
- Manage fulfilment of campaign incentives
- May also be required to perform marketing administrative duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- An experienced marketer with 2-3 years of experience. B2B marketing experience is highly valued.
- Excellent project management and organization skills, meticulous, and has the ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing demands in a timely and professional manner
- Self starter comfortable in a sales and partnership driven environment
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374