The Marketing Executive serves to support the organization's business to grow the company in the Asia market, ensuring leads and sales targets are met. This is an exciting, diverse role providing the opportunity to work across a wide range of marketing functions.
- Plan and execute digital marketing plans including LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising, blog writing, website content updates and landing pages.
- Owning the organization's organic socials & content creation including video, photography and graphics.
- Assisting on Video and Photoshoots and the ability to travel to location to capture social content and visiting of customers.
- Driving the email marketing strategy which includes newsletters, brand EDMs and assisting with email automation.
- Report on insights and data within Salesforce and HubSpot
- Liaise closely with the Marketing, Web Development and Design team both locally and internationally across several continents and time zones.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of events and exhibitions.
- Attend all major tradeshows from set up to execution.
- Ad hoc duties and other tasks may be assigned within reason by management.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in Marketing.
- In-depth experience of LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills to meet deadlines in a fastpaced environment.
- Possess a meticulous nature and able to pay high attention to details.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080