The candidate will be part of the Premium Cards Product Marketing team responsible for supporting the team in marketing campaigns and product management.
Marketing campaigns and event activations
- Conceptualize, plan and execute marketing campaigns and event activations to deliver product revenue growth, market share growth and product profitability improvements.
- Oversee events activations - includes liaising with agencies, vendors, external partners, merchant's venue, planning, on-site support and overseeing full event logistics to ensure seamless execution event.
Product management support
- Working with partners to launch partnerships and alliances with merchants and service providers.
- Track and drive improvement to key metrics like product acquisition and usage, customer satisfaction and post-analysis of events / marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research, perform analysis to provide insights and recommendations to solve business issues (e.g.. slower than forecast growth rate etc.) and meet business KPIs.
- Resourcefully and calmly handle any issues and troubleshoot any unexpected situations on the event day.
- Provide regular reporting to the senior management
- Implement and manage product processes to ensure compliance to brand requirements and maximum efficiency between teams and internal stakeholders
- Support in managing inquiries and feedback from concierge and customer service, including investigation of feedback related to promotions held by the team, fulfillment / replacement of vouchers etc.
- Support in management of team budget and book-keeping - dealing effectively and punctually with any incoming invoices and outgoing bill payments, monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Assist the team in logistic management, including stock take
- Degree holder in marketing, communication, or another related field.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the marketing role
- Good to have exposure in the Cards industry
- Versatile as a team player and individual contributor, independent and has excellent work ethics and integrity.
- Individual should also have a respect for deadlines without compensating on quality of work.
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Ability to work with and communicate clearly with people from all levels.
- Possess excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, campaigns and / or events simultaneously.
- Poised, proactive, extremely detail-oriented with a creative streak to bring fresh perspectives to the portfolio.
- Assertive and driven individual with persistence and will to succeed.
- Good problem-solving skills - approaches problems with a rational, solution-oriented mindset and the ability to exercise logic and good judgment to provide the appropriate outcome.
- Adaptable, resourceful and can shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in marketing to affluent segments is a big plus.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955