- Manage the assigned projects from the development of the creative brief to delivery of marketing materials and execution of marketing campaigns
- Produce and update marketing collaterals
- Work closely with appointed media agencies and vendors to produce marketing deliverables in a timely manner, within the approved budget parameters
- Track invoices from appointed vendors and ensure its accuracy against the signed budget and scope of work prior to submission to Product leads/managers for payment processing.
- Tracking and compile competitors' products and analysis
- Support the team in data analysis for pre and post marketing campaigns evaluation
- Prepares and support the team on presentation deck to management, partner and merchants.
- Handling of escalated customer service enquiries and also support in fulfillment activities such as mailing out of product vouchers to card members
- Supports the Marketing Department with the coordination and development of reports
- May also be required to perform marketing administrative duties.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Applications, Social and Digital Media
- Team player and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Systematic, organized and meticulous, good eye for details and accuracy
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940