- Build Group's product brands in various markets in Asia across both B2B and B2C platforms
- Help evaluate a digital marketing strategy (website, social media, search engine, e-commerce) for Asia, via a matrix evaluation approach e.g. lining up resources, brand development phase, commercial aspirations, strategic partnerships, etc against markets.
- Develop and implement a digital calendar for each market with objectives, channel/audience target, performance metrics, etc.
- Adapt the global brand charter for Asia across messaging, packaging designs etc. Ensure brand consistency, and guideline adherence among partners, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Support the development of a marketing strategy and plan for Asia.
- Leverage data and market/consumer/category insights in the planning process.
- Engage various internal and external stakeholders/business units, including senior management, in the planning process.
- Co-elevate and exchange best practices with Group's global marketing community (Europe, the U.S.A, NZ and Asia).
- Drive the implementation of marketing programmes in the various markets to achieve brand goals and/or commercial targets.
- Drive the delivery of brand materials to support our commercial team and customers.
- Project manage creative and design agencies to develop and deliver content, and curate, proof-read or/and verify content.
- Diploma in Communications, Business or other relevant field; with at least 1 year marketing experience
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva etc
- Well-versed in SEO and website maintenance
- Keen knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Tik Tok etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Versatile, ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Creative and ability to think out of the box
- Good presentation skills to convey ideas clearly and effectively
- Excellent multi-tasking and project management skills
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835