Our client the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They have global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Our Client's Creator Solutions team is a specialist team of experts in the craft of creator marketing on their brand. They advise and assist leading brands in the execution of creator led campaigns with a host of bespoke services.
Creator Solutions sits within the Creator Marketing Solutions organisation, which includes the Creator Marketplace as well as the products, programs, and services that enrich creator marketing on their brand. This role will report into the Head of Creator Solutions (APAC) and will be working on the team that is charting a new path for the world's top advertisers to grow their businesses via creator partnerships.
Candidates must have experience working with social influencers in a commercial context and be prepared to explain how they coax the best work out of every influencer, every time. They should be equally comfortable answering campaign performance questions from a marketing director as interacting with social stars on Zooms and group chats.
- Lead end-to-end marketing campaign activations with content creators/influencers from recommending influencers to publishing content for key clients.
- Reach out and interact with influencers on various platform - calls, emails, video conference, etc.
- Research and synthesize market-specific best practices for creator partnerships and disseminate via internal and external docs & collateral.
- Plan and moderate workshops to better educate clients on engaging the company's campaign.
- Partner with internal teams to strengthen relationships with key clients and support marketing agreements and strategies.
- Coordinate with teams to understand local influencer communities and emerging trends within the market.
- Update relevant teams on campaign performance.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent with 2 years of relevant experience working with social influencers for marketing or advertising purposes.
- Expert in influencer marketing with extensive knowledge and first-hand experience working with social influencers.
- Experience supporting the advertising RFP process and understanding of digital marketing tactics and KPIs.
- Experience presenting to partner agencies, clients, and management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills across various channels (phone, email, text, social media DM, etc).
- Attention to detail and proactivity
- Salary - Open for discussion
- Contract duration: 12-month contract
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9 to 6pm
- Location: CBD
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796