- Development and execution of the organization's marketing strategy for the organization.
- Manage overall marketing budget and Ownership of branding strategy.
- Manage and grow both new and existing relationships with strategic brands partners, to deliver win-win partnerships on branding, engagement, and user acquisition.
- Own strategic initiatives and be involved in end-to-end execution projects (ie new products, launches, or initiatives)
- Lead affiliate marketing channels and maintain channel partner relations.
- Lead in overall lifecycle marketing strategy and work closely with Data analysts for potential growth or retention opportunities by using data-driven insights
- Manage corporate communications and maintain a consistent image, tone of voice, and visual identity across all communications and align marketing and sales strategies to desired corporate image
- Lead in event management, roadshows & virtual events.
- Degree in Marketing / Communications or related fields.
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of relevant working experience within the Automotive industry.
- Prior experience in B2C marketing will be advantageous.
- Comfortable in leading a team.
- Possess in-depth analytical skills to analyze data and translate into marketing strategies.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080