- Manage the regional partner's program, including planning annual sales targets, promotions, marketing plans and partner conferences.
- Work closely with the commercial team to develop and execute the in-country marketing plan.
- Develop consumer communication toolkits and deploy/guide partners for execution.
- Deliver omnichannel customer engagement campaigns by conducting consumer research to develop a qualified brand concept and understand consumer preferences.
- Implement lead generation activity at all stages of the consumer buying journey to deliver a seamless online experience through multivariate testing.
- P/L responsibility for e-Commerce platforms.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within the E-Commerce industry.
- Proven track record in partner programs, consumer engagement, social media and e-Commerce.
- Demonstrate experience developing multiple distribution channels and agency management.
- Possess excellent commercial outlook with the ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and analytical capability or skill set.
- Works extremely well as a team member and excels as an individual contributor.
- Possess excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080