- Report to GM and assist in planning and executing marketing activities of various kinds;
- Be responsible for the strategic planning of marketing programs / activities;
- Be a Brand Guardian to the brand according to the Brand Guideline
- Devise tactical marketing campaigns in line with product focus and sales objectives;
- Monitor and control given marketing budget;
- Negotiate and initiate cooperated programs with internal and external programs;
- Able to handle media enquires;
- Conduct market research & business analysis;
- Participate in other ad-hoc sales & marketing activities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Word Processing;
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917