- Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of marketing program / activities with product focus and sales objectives
- Responsible for branding, not limited to instore POSMs, TV materials, storefront visuals and merchandises
- Responsible for menu engineering, delivery menu changes, artwork edits
- Report to Management on monthly performance, branding directions and annual marketing plan
- Able to Plan and monitor given marketing budget
- Negotiate and initiate collaborations with internal and external parties
- Oversee and maintain a close working relationship with Social Media Agency
- Engage closely with external partners (delivery, mall management, CMS vendor)
- Conduct post campaign and business analysis
- Spearhead new product innovation and execution
- Handle customer feedback and work with internal parties to resolve promptly
- Conduct and analyse biannual brand health study, instore survey results.
- Participate in food tasting (product substitution / new product testing)
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Business-related fields.
- At least 3 years of supervisory role in brand management and marketing experience, preferably experienced in F&B, retail, chain restaurants and Fast Food chain.
- Welll verse in marketing principles, including brand management, customer segmentation, and marketing analytics.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms and tools, such as social media management software, Google Analytics, and email marketing platforms.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917