- Direct hands-on experience to support the team to execute on marketing support and product management responsibilities which include marketing as well as card production, order and inventory management across key markets in AP.
- To be part of a project management team to partner a key issuer to drive and implement on a seamless and effective customer and marketing leveraging reginal initiatives and toolkit across 11 markets.
- To ensure creative and marketing assets are digital and mobile first. Inject fresh and innovate especially digital ideas into marketing initiatives and efforts.
- To effectively partner with issuers and internal functional teams to drive and ensure key processes to ensure markets are operationally ready for new card launches and/or migration.
- Support and drive the digital marketing agenda to with internal and external stakeholders to grow and scale company and clients' revenue through data and results-driven digital marketing strategies and solutions.
- Drive and execute co-branded marketing and communication initiatives to deliver a seamless customer experience for key payment products. Will oversee quality creative development and production as well as media planning and execution for this bank amongst other projects. Will manage agencies, internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiate, execute and manage end-to-end digital marketing processes and implementation, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
- Relevant business or marketing bachelor's degree
- Integrated marketing experience with at least half in digital marketing in leading digital agencies, financial institutions or leading global merchant verticals. Strong marketing knowledge and understanding of marketing fundamentals. Extremely strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Highly meticulous individual with excellent co-ordination and project management skills so as to manage multiple projects and workstreams effectively.
- Integrated marketing knowledge with key focus in digital marketing planning and data-driven implementation. Ability to lead, assess and drive digital marketing solutions with clients.
- Previous direct, hands-on experience to manage all aspects of a credit card launch which includes product, tech and operational matters on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset to drive and win new business opportunities and implement fresh and innovate digital marketing solutions including marketing automation.
- Ability to strive in a matrix organization and structure; to both work independently whilst fostering partnerships with stakeholders across markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Possess drive and strong tenacity.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940