- Solid background in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Promote company brand and products through various channels including corporate website, social media avenues and e-newsletters
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for the company
- Plan and develop of marketing communication strategies (advertising, sponsorship, exhibition, sales promotion, direct marketing) and marketing communication to meet marketing objectives.
- Develop contents, copywriting and design of marketing collaterals such as corporate video, corporate brochure and product factsheets and white papers.
- Drive implementations and opportunities in leveraging Digital, Social and Mobile solutions and technologies, across all online communication platforms
- Analyze and tap on digital marketing data to optimize marketing campaigns, improving brand marketing and exposure
- Responsible for corporate newsletter and website which includes content development, design, maintaining and updating of contents.
- Develop and coordinate media releases, key messages, and presentations where required
- Oversee regional marketing budget
- Manage marketing team
- Play a support role to Channel Partners in selling software products by implementing partner marketing strategies to generate more business
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience
- Solid background in SEO
- Prior experience in IT field with knowledge in Public Relations would be advantageous
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835