- Accelerate end client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions.
- Provides support for client's social media accounts for most important marketing partners.
- Provide technical support (triaging/tagging all technical requests received from client Marketing Partners) for partners from around the world, as well as escalating specialized support needs to the expert.
- Responsible to provide product and basic tool support to improve customer experience and drive higher spend and performance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, physics, applied economics, statistics or any equivalent field
- Around 2+ years of customer service experience
- Fluency in Excel: must know pivot tables, charts, graphs, etc.
- Fluency in SQL: must know how queries work, understand structure of data tables
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible, multitask and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven nature with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for customer experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547