We're hiring a Marketing Manager for one of the world's largest IT companies. This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of an organisation filled with highly motivated and passionate employees that celebrates success globally.
You are to provide support for its marketing activities in the Hong Kong market and will be required to work closely with internal and external partners from Hong Kong market to execute and deliver marketing plans and initiatives. Some of the external partners whom you'll be working closely with are only able to communicate in basic English, as such proficiency in Cantonese (written and oral) is a must to facilitate effective communication and prevent misunderstanding. You will need to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources for multiple projects, organize cross-functional projects and assist with process and documentation development.
- Own projects from beginning to end, while juggling many supporting responsibilities under tight deadlines.
- Coordinate operational readiness and product launch activities
- Liaise very closely with Cantonese-speaking internal and external stakeholders in Hong Kong to coordinate and participate in product launch activities
- Develop strong internal and external relationships with other functions to collaborate on marketing initiatives to meet business goals.
- Be resourceful in identifying and executing new projects.
- Review, champion and comply with the company brand identity and communication tone across partner marketing materials.
- Manage administrative responsibilities as they arise, such as: document and communicate system infrastructure, project plans and processes, reconcile program spend to the planned budget, project efficiency and performance reports, etc.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communication.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience in direct marketing, communications, or creative agency.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- High-level knowledge of web development and marketing activities and processes.
- Business language proficiency (oral & written) in Cantonese as role requires close collaboration with Hong Kong counterparts whom are only able to communicate in Cantonese.
- Experience working as part of a team, cross-functionally, with external vendors and internal clients to establish and meet shared organizational goals.
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Good command of Keynote, Numbers, Pages applications.
- Ability to interact effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Adept and practiced project management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner with an ability to operate independently.
- Independent, self-motivated, and operate effectively in a similarly self-starting environment.
Interested applicants, kindly submit your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified of an interview.
Ronald, Wei Sheng Mok EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442704