Marketing Project Specialist (Education Marketing), Contract
Seeking for a dynamic, highly motivated Education Marketing Specialist. This individual will collaborate with relevant stakeholders to drive overall awareness, understanding and adoption of Education resources and products in Southeast Asia.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about education technology, content, and trends, with a keen interest to share and help make life easier for teachers and learning more engaging and fun for learners of all abilities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, well-organised, detail oriented, able to work independently to handle multiple marketing projects, with the agility to synthesise key results and insights.
- Manage localisation of Education customer facing content and assets, coordinating publishing schedules and distribution channels
- Manage the execution of Education digital marketing campaigns
* Coordinate SEA Education webpage publishing timelines and deliverables with cross-functional teams to ensure all content is updated in a timely manner
- Monitor and track all SEA .com/education site metrics, education content and campaigns, and provide regular performance reports
- Bachelor's Degree required. Business, Marketing, Journalism or Education degree holders a plus
- 3 years or equivalent experience in marketing agency or project management roles
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914