- Support Regional Managers with specific projects or partners, e.g China, for the APAC region.
- Create and optimise online marketing and science related materials.
- Help arrange and plan APAC workshops, meetings, webinars and events with partners/distributors and Key Opinion Leaders (Doctors) in both English and Chinese(for China KOLs).
- Coordinate activities and projects with Marketing and other departments at company HQ
- Update and distribute necessary documents in order to facilitate transparency on key issues
- Travel is part of the job description and will be needed from time to time up to 20%, once travel returns to normal
- Experience from online marketing, social media and direct to consumer marketing
- Background from working / studying in an international environment
- English and Chinese (GCE O Level A2), to conduct Webinar in Chinese, and liaise with KOL (Doctors) based in China.
- 2-3 years work experience within marketing and scientific communication in Life Science
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.). Bonus: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Song Zhaohui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205