- 12months Contract
- Support Thailand Market
- Immediate Role!
- Coordinate the Marketing aspects of the Label Development and Packaging Development Processes in Zone (Thailand Market), including leveraging available global templates and guidelines
- Work with the designated artwork agency to implement label changes
- Support implementation of packaging & label strategies & initiatives
- Maintain final artwork files & pack shots in respective repositories
- Conduct annual Regulatory Assessments and incorporate into label content;
- Assist coordinate with cross-functional teams (Thailand Counterparts) to ensure label compliance with local regulations
- Work with Label Suppliers to ensure desired print goals are met; conduct press trials as required for new designs, inks, and/or substrates and review printer proofs as required.
- Support development of competitive information on packaging and labels within zone (Thailand) and provide to Global as appropriate
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects as appropriate
- Require liaising with Thailand counterpart for verification, marketing materials, Label changes etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS OFFICE,
- Experience with graphics/photo editing software will be ideal!
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- The ideal candidate is one who is able to engage the non-English speaking local team in conversational Thai and appreciate the Thai culture.
12months Contract, renewable basis
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894