Support the Martech team in the research and use of data to analyse marketing activities that will help optimize marketing efforts for both paid and owned channels:
- Use data collected from internal and external channels to identify audience opportunities that will help create impactful marketing campaigns.
- Develop customer segment traits using website and app analytics data to be used for contextualized targeting.
- Understand the data we need to capture, and enabling the capability to do so
- Analyse and interpret a range of digital media performance data against campaign KPIs to identify trends, root causes and follow-up actions
- Leverage Martech solutions to drive experimentation
- Degree in Marketing or any related discipline
- Min 4 years of digital analytics, marketing, media or technology roles. Experience in media agency will be good to have
- Knowledge and experience in various martech platforms, and how they integrate with other systems (CRM, web/mobile analytics, audience segmentation, experimentation)
- Familiarity with major data and marketing technologies (e.g., IBM Unica, Datorama, Adobe)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedicated team player with excellent analytical and project management skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374