- Master Data management. includes Material master, Planning bill of materials and Supply Chain master data
- Ensure accuracies of data parameters that drives business process, specifically MRP and Scheduling
- Document data definition and data procedures. Ensure compliance with data process and maintain data integrity.
- Data Profiling and Cleansing in preparation for migration of data to a new system
- Data change management, including change impact analysis and testing
- Optimize MRP parameters to improve planning and purchasing process
- Responsible to create and maintain data in the Material Master and Planning Bill of Materials
- Verify and update system records against source data to confirm master data accuracies.
- Perform data profiling and cleansing to remove duplicates, obsolete data and inactive items. Standardize data and update missing and incorrect data. Ensure data maintained in SAP is complete, accurate and consistent, in preparation for migration of data to a new system
- Support Systems and Data related projects, manage change process, evaluate change impact, develop test scripts and execute User Acceptance Test
- Optimize MRP parameters to improve planning and purchasing process. test parameters before deployment to ensure data settings capable to achieve intended MRP outcomes
- Any other duties as directed by supervisor
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline or Diploma with minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of SAP required. Ideally in Supply Chain Management modules MM/IM/WM/PP
- Working knowledge and experience in SAP MRP
- Experience in Data profiling and data cleansing work is good to have
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to work in a highly structured environment and have a good attention to details
- Salary - Up to S$5500 per month + S$500 Transport Allow
- Contract duration: 12-month contract, renewable
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Tuas Plant, pick up available
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796