Master Scheduler (Cost/ Controls/PRIMAVERA P6/ O&G)
Location : Jurong Island
Industry : Oil & Gas
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies. They are actively looking for Master Scheduler to join their operations.
- Coordinate schedules and activities of various teams in a large capital project.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for and liaison with multiple teams during the planning and execution stages of project
- Applies knowledge of oil/gas/chemicals/refining projects to ensure quality schedule and resource planning
- Periodically compares current and anticipated orders with available inventory of raw materials; uses judgment to anticipate demand for and to acquire additional supplies as needed.
- Negotiates with outside supply vendors; ensures accurate and timely delivery of orders.
- Integrates project tasks within master schedule; coordinates resources to meet delivery dates
- Maintains master schedule for the assigned teams; revises as needed and alerts appropriate staff of schedule changes or delays. This includes chairing weekly look-ahead meetings and updating schedule as needed based on new information.
- Participates in forecasting processes and leads additional meetings for follow up, clarity, and to reach a decision.
- Thorough understanding of the business, construction, commissioning, and start up of large complex facility.
- Extremely skilled with Primavera P6
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in downstream chemical experience.
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579