Material Specialist (Purchase/ Warehouse/ SAP/ Oil&Gas)
Location: Jurong Island
Salary Up to $6500 depending on experience
Industry : Oil & Gas
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies. They are actively looking for Material Specialist to join their operations.
- Setup workflow for material management, from purchase to material delivery
- Lead coordination and drive material management activities with multiple stakeholders and business function
- Provide functional guidance and to warehouse coordinators in EPC and client warehouses
- Perform and\or manage all of the activities necessary to enable effective end-to-end coordination of materials in support of Projects.
- Acts as the interface between the business unit and procurement.
- Actively interacts with planning, inventory, vendors, buyers and maintenance on a daily basis by providing customer support, effective & timely communication, alignment with business practices/controls and a high level of materials and services fulfillment for site maintenance activities.
- Identify opportunities for material master creation to reduce free texting for recurring material orders
- Assist in the management of equipment spare parts lists
- Participate/lead risk assessments and hazard observations
- Provide support to business and planning organization by verifying that site requirements for non-core services vendors are addressed before vendor arrives at site (i.e. safety training, travel and room accommodations, vehicle pass)
- 7-10 years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelors' degree would be ideal
- Broad knowledge of SAP material catalogs and search tools
- General knowledge of how and where materials are used in the plant
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579