Materials Coordinator (SAP/Petrochemical/ JI/Contract)
- Responsible to develop a safe working environment through enforcement of Supply Chain Operations Safety Program
- Single point of contact from Manufacturing Team for Project Management Team (PMT)/ Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) recommended spares list (SPIR)
- Receives functional guidance from Procurement Supply Chain, administrative guidance from Maintenance Supervisor. Co-located with Manufacturing Team
- Coordinate between PMT/EPC, Maintenance and Data take-on for creating of spares Material Master
- Track and steward spares (mandatory/Commissioning/Operating) delivery and Goods Receipt (GR)
- Ensures inventory accuracy by applying a material cyclic count program. Validates material preservation and shelf life expiry dates during count.
- Single point of contact for receiving mandatory spares from EPC
- Facilitate Procurement Activities Stewardship Meeting
- Coordinates with EPC Contractors to ensure all spares as identified in the Client's SPIR lists are handed over and to follow up on any outstanding spares
- Prepares spare parts status report and circulate to clients
- Follow up on SPIR lists under review with clients, Global Inventory Management (GIM), and Data Take On and ensure timely returns to EPC Contractors for procurement.
- Coordinates with Data Take On team on any issues pertaining to cataloguing of the materials in GEMS.
- Follows up with GIM (Thailand) on spares creations and with clients on discrepancies, duplications, etc. between the physical materials and material master.
- Coordinates with clients to verify accuracy of materials received and follow up with EPC contractors if necessary
- Liaises with EPC Contractors on any discrepancies against purchase orders, and on return of non-conforming materials.
- Coordinates and visits 3rd party storage to ensure proper binning of goods and stock preservation
- Accounting and reporting of spares expenditure.
- Coordinates with Procurement on timely purchase of spares
- Advises clients on issues pertaining to spares and Warehouse
- Preferably with 7-10 years of closely related experience in the oil & gas industry
- Broad knowledge of SAP material catalogs and search tools
- General knowledge of how and where materials are used in the plant
- Experience managing the EPC contractors
- Advanced time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organization skills
- Preferably with Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/ Engineering or equivalent certification.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259