My client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Materials Engineering solutions industry. They are currently seeking a Planner to join them in an exciting career journey.
- Involve in planning activities involving production control, inventory control, process control, or shop floor control / Material Resources Planning (MRP) integrity
- Maintain SAP Production Order release schedule that provides material on-time to manufacturing and engineering. Reschedules and/or TECO, all work orders as required
- Increases component availability at time of release by performing pre-shortage analysis. Performs production order variance analysis.
- Reviews MRP execution and ensures accuracy of information; reconciles supply and demand, provide shortage summary and project completion commitment.
- Reviews and ensures proper disposition of Engineering Change Orders (ECO's).
- Attends production meetings and provides status on material shortage commit dates.
- Works with engineers to manage materials for special engineering projects. May work with work centers on shop floor control activities.
- Inventory Control - Analyzes usage data and stock levels to order parts to satisfy service levels; maintains inventory levels per plan and expedites shortages; may forecast spare parts needs. Examines material variances, resolves problems where possible, and/or communicates more difficult problems to management.
- Process Control - Participates in identifying root cause and corrective action from PCI reporting and metrics, drives cycle counting.
Experience and Education
- Relevant educational qualifications, preferably in Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively.
- Proactive individual with high level of initiative.
- Able to resolve problems efficiently.
- East area, Upper Changi Road
- 1-year renewable contract
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573