- Analyze designated performance measures/reports including financial, satisfaction and operational metrics.
- Ensure ad hoc/standard operational reports are delivered accurately/on time.
- Perform root cause analysis (for example customer satisfaction surveys) where required.
- Work with other functional teams to access/ understand data to be analyzed and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate across multiple operations/teams to add reporting insight and support reporting needs if needed.
- Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code
- Demand & Capacity Management
- Central Measurement & Reporting
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience of relevant experience as Power BI Developer
- Reporting visualization Data crunching Power BI Skills which are good to have.
- Working experience in Programming, SQL, SSIS, SSRS (e.g. building Tables, creating ETL packages (Extract, Transform, Loading packages, creating SSRS reports),
- Good communication skills Ability to take initiatives on designing the visuals from client perspective
- Experience in Central Measurement & Reporting
Swati Kiran License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1878571