- Perform 3D mechanical & drafting design of ATEX / IECEX explosionproof mobile vehicles (electrically powered or diesel engines powered).
- Perform 3D mechanical & drafting design of ATEX / IECEX explosionproof diesel engines equipment for the marine offshore oil & gas industry (compressors, generator sets, pumps, etc).
- Perform mechanical design and calculation for steel support brackets, bolt & nuts consumables, fabrication and welding.
- Generate part numbers, BOMs, Manuals, Engineering Specifications and checklists to ensure "right first time" design approach.
- Work on standardization processes and cost reduction processes as required.
- Standardize, improve and in charge of the document design work processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Mechanical related qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in petrochemical industry or related industry.
- Possess knowledge in Machinery 3D design, 3D Solid Works, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to read the Mechanical Technical drawing, work in the design office environment and used to work following job orders.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327