We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Design of Cementing Field Technical Equipment)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $7000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Responsible for assisting in providing innovative and cost effective solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures or products.
- Assist in planning, conducting and evaluating approaches to meeting the project objectives in a timely fashion
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements. Apply relevant usability procedures and principles.
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain products and assist in their commercialization.
- Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing. Set up and run lab simulations. Design and implement tests, document results and develop customer presentations. Provide timely corrective actions on defects.
- Produce analyses and mathematical models and draw design conclusions based on those.
- Conduct or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts. Contribute to design standards and support design re-use.
- Create and maintain product documentation. Provide support to field and customers through InTouch. Provide user training as required.
- Assign, direct and review work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers. With seniority, mentor junior engineers.
- Continually evaluate engineering approaches and risks.
- Author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations. Share expertise via Eureka and special interest groups. Expand informal network throughout the organization.
- Keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets. Adopt new practices readily to develop innovative and low-cost products.
- Maintain familiarity with company technology, organization and business.
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix.
- Design of Cementing Field Technical Equipment for both onshore and offshore including for hazardous environment.
- Structural design
- Design of Power Train Systems
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Design
- Reliability and Cost saving analytical skills
- Creo simulation/ AutoCad
- GEMS 3DX Work
- Maximo Experience
- Power BI Experience
- Instrument selection
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579