- Mechanical team for client building pertaining to Facility (Mechanical) and ACMV systems / Plumbing, Sanitary and Gas systems / Fire Protection system / Mechanical systems (Lifts, escalators and moving sidewalks, roller shutters, auto doors, security doors, and road barrier systems)
- Managing, monitoring and overseeing operations and preventive maintenance programmes.
- Planning and implementing the cyclical replacement / improvement works of the systems
- Assisting in contract administration, and carrying out calling, evaluation, award recommendation and project management of tenders / quotations
- Liaison personnel in Mechanical services coordination, provision and inspection in tenanted spaces and offices.
- Serving as point of contact for internal stakeholders, project managers, engineers, contractors and consultants
- Coordinating with the managing agent & contractors to carry out routine inspections and checks on relevant systems, and ensuring maintenance are being carried out and meet KPIs
- Monitoring fault statistics, identifying root causes and system flaws, and liaison with specialists / maintenance contractors to formulate proposals of systems improvements to management
- Conducting periodic inspections for safety hazards and implementing corrective measures to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Facility Mechanical Engineering background in building, property industry
- Able to perform facility management for retail / commercial building
- Good understanding of building systems such as ACMV, BMS etc
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915