We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Mechanical Engineer (Mechatronics | CREO)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $5500 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Creating and revising 3D models and drawings with Creo
- Creating and revising product files on engineering database
- Performing calculations on stresses, pressure ratings, flow passage, etc
- Manage FEA/CFD simulations performed by the Modeling and Simulation team
- Designing, planning and executing physical tests
- Working with various functions (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality) to ensure all aspects of the project is taken care of
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with specialization or minor in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in mechanical design and exposure to electrical components, especially cables and connectors
- Capability to run FEA/CFD simulations would be ideal
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579