- Reviewing the Product Drawing according to the product's specification.
- Collaborate with the Sales Department to generate and manage the product design drawings, function, material and quality specifications based on customer's request.
- Review and ensure the completeness of the engineering Bill of Materials, drawing and specifications prior issuance to production.
- Ensure the production processess for specific products meets the technical, functional and quality specifications.
- Ensure the engineering documents are updated and properly maintained in DDM.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Material Science or any related qualifications.
- At least 1 year of related working experience in the Oil and Gas equipment manufacturing environment.
- Proven design experience during the degree education.
- Possess knowledge in AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Solidwork, Inventor, Pro-E and good in intepreting the machine drawings.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327