Develop and engineer mechatronic systems for our Semiconductor equipment with main focus on Motion Control and Mechatronics.
- perform tasks in close co-operation with other departments as mechanics, electronics, software in house and across Besi development sites. Communicate across these disciplines and sites.
- provide technical support (3rd level) to Besi production sites as well as to the field / customer sites
- commission, qualify and document mechatronics systems and Motion Control solutions
- help to organize and install test equipment in the laboratory. Support other disciplines in performing testing tasks.
- take part in conceptual and architectual design work together with the Besi development sites.
- Bachelor/Master/PH.D degree in mechatronics, control engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- Min. 3 years work experience pre
- Work experience with Semicon equipment or similar is a plus
Expertise and methodology
- Control theory
- Motion control
- Sensorics and motors
- Basic understanding to electronics
- Tools: Matlab
Nice to have
- Software development: basics in C++ (object oriented programming)
- Mechanics, Dynamics
- Vision competences