We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Mechatronics Engineer (Electrical/ Control Systems / PLC/ DCS / HMI)
Location: Gul Circle
Company Transport Provided (Island Wide)
AWS + VB
- Responsible for Installing, Commissioning, managing and maintaining the mechanical-electrical control systems (PLC, HMI, Sensors, etc.)
- Experienced with Hydraulics, Accumulator, Pump., HPUs, relief valve operation, pressure gauges, pressure switches, flowmeters etc.
- Testing functions, Troubleshoot mechanical or electrical systems (I/O's Faults/Alarms)
- Able to read, interpret & create machine drawings, procedures, P&ID, Electrical schematics, drawings, wiring diagrams, block diagrams
- Familiar with ACAD, 3D Systems, SAP and Design Calculation software. (Mechanical Principles)
- Experienced with design of mechanical principles (Forces, pressures, bending moments, qualification test requirements). Worked in high pressure environments.
- Create customer documentation such as user manuals, commissioning documents
- Prior experience in offshore or automation industry will be ideal with working knowledge of system integration
- Ideal if experience working with PLC's, HMI's & SCADA systems including Rockwell/Allen Bradley, HIMA, Siemens, National Instruments etc; advantageous if experienced in working Data Logger, Data Acquisition Systems, Historians etc.
- Ideal if experienced with wiring connection, able to connect and disconnect devices, familiar with control systems layout and grounding; Understand sensor data, data format and be able to analyze the condition/status of the equipment.
- Ideal if experienced working with various Industrial Digital and analog devices, Pressure transmitters, RTDs, proximity sensors, power control, relays, contactors, terminal blocks, fuses, breakers
- Ideal if Familiar with normal computer usage, installing the software's, understands Modbus/Modscan/Laview communications etc ; if familiar with industry standard communication protocols, such as Modbus/RTU, Modbus/TCP, Profinet, OPC ; if familiar with Serial (RS232/485) and network communication protocol (TCP), wireless communication, radio, gateway
- Degree in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579