Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform
- Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
- Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks (partner support requests) and ability to perform well autonomously
- Role entailed is client service mainly around providing general product support for various products. Their role would be to process page verification, name changes and product tickets including handling partner related queries such as bugs and triaging.
- As the role will need to review the online content published by the public figures and media publishers in their native languages for compliance, oral and written proficiency in Korean/ Burmese/ Tamil/ Bengali/ Urdu/ Hindi/Gujarati is required.
- Communicate with local countries' counterparts in Korean/ Burmese/ Tamil/ Bengali/ Urdu/ Hindi/Gujarati to provide support.
- 1+ years of experience in online operations, account management, or customer service
- Previous experience of working in the media industry would be an advantage
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
- Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to drive results
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skill
- Business language proficiency (oral and written) in Korean/ Burmese/ Tamil/ Bengali/ Urdu/ Hindi/Gujarati is a must to work closely and liaise with local countries' counterparts and partners. Interested candidates must substantiate language proficiency with relevant certifications.
- Must be keen to work in Social Media/Digital environment
- Weekend/Public Holiday support may be required with days in lieu and flexible rotating roster
Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Location: Viva Business Park OR Central
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160