As a Media Integrity Support Analyst, you become an expert in the support experience for public figures, content creators, and media companies in Vietnam. This individual will work with media partners in Vietnam to provide support and manage the communication channel through voice and email interactions, which will require proficiency in Vietnamese language
- Develop investigative skills for identifying sources of verification in various cultural contexts
- Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
- Serve as the primary support point of contact for content creators, public figures, and media companies regarding the verification of their pages and content
- Support and communicate with public figures, content creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Support charities utilizing their payments, issues and queries as part of our social initiatives
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies and processes.
- Communicate effectively to educate Partners on our Products and provide recommendations when necessary.
- Work with support team to evaluate Partner's issues/problems, identify root causes and derive solutions
- Translate content and data, written and spoken, from Vietnamese to English and vice versa
- Diploma or Degree in any related field
- With more than 2 years of experience in online operations, account management or technical support in a contact centre environment is essential
- With excellent skillset around attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to drive results
- Industry and business knowledge of online marketing space, content creation, digital publishing and/or media companies is a plus
- Deep understanding of country market nuances and landscape, including geopolitical, economic and social issues.
- Social Media Savviness
- Business language proficiency (written and oral) in Vietnamese to liaise with non-English speaking local counterparts. Interested candidates must substantiate language proficiency with relevant certifications.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160