- Own resolving partner issues by using all available tools and resources.
- Work closely with internal teams to troubleshoot and solve issues experienced by our partners.
- Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform.
- Communicate effectively with partners to understand their issues and route to the appropriate channel for resolution.
- Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners.
- Manage ticket flow and communications across multiple teams.
- Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support.
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or any equivalent
- Around 3+ years of relevant experience in social media operations
- Knowledge of Google spreadsheets and Microsoft excel.
- Ability to work independently and solve partner issues without oversight.
- Ability to analyse data and make informed recommendations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions.
- Standout executor with attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to drive results.
- Previous experience of working in the media industry would be a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547