- Generate and increase revenue to meet and exceed the team's quarterly & yearly revenue goals.
- Drive discussions with business partners including DSPs, digital and media agencies and clients.
- Build and strengthen relationships with business partners based on sharing of knowledge, professional and consultative management approach, trust and transparency.
- Build and develop relationships across DSPs, digital and media agencies to widen the buyers' pool.
- Strategic responds to DSPs & agencies' queries & briefs in a consultative manner on time and pro-actively following up these responses to achieve a positive outcome.
- Influence client decision making by delivering insights, recommendations, maintaining top of mind presence and positioning advertising.
- Accurate monthly forecasting as well as the ability to make sound decisions to maximise occupancy make accurate forecast and revenue reporting on monthly basis.
- Detail growth roadmap and successfully implement plans.
- Keep up to date with market trends in programmatic to ensure quality and relevancy of client communications and optimisation.
- Educate members of the team on new developments, to maintain a consistent level of knowledge across the business unit.
- Degree in Media/Advertising or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience media sales, specifically driving ambitious revenue target achievements across OOH media.
- Prior experience in working with at least one or more of the following: Advertising clients, Media Agencies, active DSPs (such as The Trade Desk, Yahoo DSP etc) and/or have some overseen programmatic OOH will be advantageous.
- Possess understanding of the programmatic supply side and demand side eco-system including DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, DMPs etc as well as bidding technologies.
- meet targets, builds long-lasting relationships with clients through excellent customer service to clients.
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills, with good attention to detail.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080