Medical Comm Specialist (Call Centre/ One North/ *Korean Speaking)
Our client is a leading global contract research organization providing medical communications services to support their clients' business needs.
- Provide technical and medical information to the discerning Korean markets, and/or performs intake of adverse events/ product complaints with quality customer service.
- Analyze and researches inquiries and documents interactions according to organizational, client (esp. Korean markets) and regulatory guidelines.
- Respond accurately and professionally to technical and medical information inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail in reference to pharmaceutical or device products. Processes fulfilments and provides clinical trial information or after-hours on call support.
- Analyze caller's questions to formulate an accurate and concise response using client-approved resources and records inquiries and interactions in the appropriate databases following organizational, client and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify, record and triage adverse events and product complaints according to organizational, client and regulatory guidelines and provides additional support (including follow up) as needed.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures including client products, SOP's, protocols, GCP's, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external client contacts (up to and including members of client management) to resolve complex inquiries. As needed, researches medical literature and drafts responses for such inquiries.
- Preferably have 1 year of call centre experience providing medical communications/ information.
- Strong proficiency (comprehension, speaking, reading and writing) in English and Korean (TOPIK II Level 5 or equivalent ) is required to communicate with Korean-speaking clients and understand complex medical and technical information in korean.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor in challenging circumstances
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to answer phone queries and reply emails in Korean Language.
- Possess relevant degree qualifications eg. Life Science/ Pharmaceutical Science/ Biopharmaceutical Science.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259