- To conduct and manage local clinical evaluations, research studies or medical programs, and to coordinate the related activities.
- Clinical study execution related knowledge, like GCP, IRB dossier preparation/application, site initiation/close out, liaise with vendors, budget planning/management, study drug import, experience in agreements and contracting with the PI. etc.
- Provide timely updates to the relevant stakeholders
- Possess 2-4 years of Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- Preferably with project management experience Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to proactively analyze problems and provide resolutions.
- Experience working with cross-functional groups based in different countries.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Experience in global or regional studies is a plus.
- Biostatistics professional training (optional)
- Preferably MS degree in pharmacy or related health/medicine science from a reputable institution.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259