Company is a precision oncology company founded on a vision of a world without avoidable cancer deaths. We develop advanced liquid biopsy blood tests that help physicians select suitable cancer treatments for patients by molecular profiling. With our diagnostics capabilities, we are also preparing to deploy Covid-19 testing and be part of society's fight against it
We are looking for Medical Technologists who are keen to join our Covid-19 testing effort in particular.
- Perform high complexity testing according to established SOPs for molecular diagnostic techniques, including nucleic acid extraction, PCR, genotyping, and sequencing.
- Maintain stringent quality and safety standards in all testing steps and document corrective actions as part of quality management if any are required.
- Correctly receive, requisition, process, and ensure proper identification of specimens.
- Evaluate sample integrity and adhere to relevant procedures in cases of unacceptable specimens.
- Perform equipment maintenance checks on a daily/weekly/monthly basis or as needed.
- Participate in reagent and assay quality control and validations as needed.
- Participate in internal and external quality assurance programmes.
- Troubleshoot assays and instruments as needed.
- Manage laboratory supplies and inventory.
- Degree in Biomedical Science, Life Sciences or a relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in a regulated laboratory environment (ISO/CAP) or a clinical/molecular laboratory setting.
- Experience working in a regulated laboratory environment (ISO/CAP) or a clinical/molecular laboratory setting
- Prior experience in working with infectious diseases will be highly advantageous
- Familiarity with molecular diagnostic techniques, including nucleic acid extraction, PCR, genotyping, and sequencing. Familiarity with high through-put sequencers is advantageous.
- No discomfort working with viruses and the necessary precautions (e.g. strict compliance with safety protocols and PPE).
- Flexibility in working on weekends, public holidays, and shift timings (for e.g. 9am-6pm/10am-7pm/1pm-10pm) as needed, based on staff rosters.
- Familiarity with laboratory information management systems.
Amanda Lim Ghim Teng License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21101487