Our client is one of the largest Clinical Research Organizations and looking for Scientists (Flow Cytometry) to expand the team.
- Perform technical procedures and experimental execution in support of sample analysis and validation.
- Involve in root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and supporting process improvements.
- Perform and document analytical procedures in accordance with company procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform routine data analysis to determine if an analytical procedure is proceeding according to expectations and that the results are within acceptable tolerances.
- Prepare data analysis results for upload to LIMS system under the guidance of senior level staff.
- Contribute to CAPA investigations, deviations, and resolution.
- Contribute to the design and development execution of routine methods/assays under moderate supervision.
- Maintain good housekeeping of the lab environment, consistent with 6S standards.
- Preparation of buffers and solutions for analysis, as required.
- Conduct hands-on training for other lab personnel.
- Support safety, quality, and 6S requirements and initiatives.
- Min 2 to 3 years of professional experience involving usage of Flow Cytometry equipment
- Master's educational qualification (relevant science background) or Bachelor's degree ideally with a combination of work experience/training
- Prior work experience in CRO / central laboratory setting will be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915