AMEX offer comprehensive payment options to offline and online, merchants in Singapore and globally. Be part of a dynamic field sales team of Amex Merchant Acquisition Team reporting into the Senior Manager - Merchant Acquisition. The key responsibility of the role is to accelerate the Amex merchant footprint through the acquisition of merchants in the F&B and Retail segments in key geographical areas such malls and dining/retail hotspots island-wide.
This is an exciting role for a sales professional comfortable with F2F acquiring. Ideally you will possess some previous experience engaging with merchants and SME's, often in the context of a payment and financial discussion. Remuneration will be a combination of base pay and attractive variable sales incentives.
- Primary role is to perform B2C site visits and calls in order to promote and enable Amex acceptance
- Combing of malls and geo-hotspots to identify opportunities and build/manage a leads pipeline of new merchants
- Engage and sell to key decision makers across both existing and targeted merchants
- Undertake effective portfolio and pipeline management with the support of the team leader
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth execution of the merchant onboarding process
- Build and leverage relationships with merchants and provide solutions to their needs and generating additional leads and referrals
- Working closely with our core team, gain and provide regular updates and insights and develop new business understanding of the merchants
- Ensure 100% compliance of mandatory internal processes and controls
Support to help you achieve your goals:
- Structured training programs alongside regular coaching and mentoring with your leader
- Ability to leverage on Amex global branding and various marketing initiatives available for merchants throughout the year
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience with proven sales record, preferably in the acquiring space
- Team player with exceptional presentation skills, time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet allocated deadlines
- Self-motivated with abilities in influencing/negotiating with customers
- Proven effective conflict resolution and good negotiation skills
- Knowledge in CRM applications, preferably, Salesforce
- Flexible, team player and able to thrive in a dynamic working environment
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955