AMEX offer comprehensive payment options to offline and online, merchants in Singapore and globally. Be part of a dynamic field sales team of Amex Merchant Acquisition Team reporting into the Senior Manager - Merchant Acquisition. The key responsibility of the role is to accelerate the Amex merchant footprint through the acquisition of merchants in the F&B and Retail segments in key geographical areas such malls and dining/retail hotspots island-wide.
This is an exciting role for a sales professional comfortable with F2F acquiring. Ideally you will possess some previous experience engaging with merchants and SME's, often in the context of a payment and financial discussion. Remuneration will be a combination of base pay and attractive variable sales incentives.
- Primary role is to perform B2C site visits and calls in order to promote and enable Amex acceptance
- Combing of malls and geo-hotspots to identify opportunities and build/manage a leads pipeline of new merchants
- Engage and sell to key decision makers across both existing and targeted merchants
- Undertake effective portfolio and pipeline management with the support of the team leader
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth execution of the merchant onboarding process
- Build and leverage relationships with merchants and provide solutions to their needs and generating additional leads and referrals
- Working closely with our core team, gain and provide regular updates and insights and develop new business understanding of the merchants
- Ensure 100% compliance of mandatory internal processes and controls
Support to help you achieve your goals:
- Structured training programs alongside regular coaching and mentoring with your leader
- Ability to leverage on Amex global branding and various marketing initiatives available for merchants throughout the year
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience with proven sales record, preferably in the acquiring space
- Team player with exceptional presentation skills, time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet allocated deadlines
- Self-motivated with abilities in influencing/negotiating with customers
- Proven effective conflict resolution and good negotiation skills
- Knowledge in CRM applications, preferably, Salesforce
- Flexible, team player and able to thrive in a dynamic working environment
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955