- Design application deployments and upgrades in customer environment. Follow customer processes and standards
- Plan and execute application deployments, upgrades and data migrations. Being able to drive discussions with customer and stakeholders to solve issues.
- Provide input to project managers and architects for SOWs
- Technical leader role in supporting applications running in customer environment follow ITIL standards
- 8-10 years' experience in Microsoft technologies, IIS and MS SQL 2008/2012
- Development experience using C#, PowerShell and SQL scripts;
- Experience in MES Support in SIMATIC IT Application
- Knowledge of IBM MQ FTE, Oracle Universal Content Management is beneficial
- Experience in Oracle Universal Content Management is beneficial
- A working understanding of infrastructure elements, such as virtualization, networking, firewalls and storage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to look at the bigger picture and resolve issues.
- Able to work in autonomy but also able to sync up with other support/project teams based onshore and offshore
- Comfortable to work on-call support to solve critical issues on production systems during non-office hours on rotational basis
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141