- Nearest MRT: Tampines
- Salary will commensurate with relevant work experience, up to $5,500
- Future opportunity to gain overseas exposure
- Monitoring, support, and maintenance of the MES model in terms of products, routes, operations, and lot movements.
- Design, develop, maintenance and continuous improvements of assigned Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) applications and components
- Provide 24/7 Level 2 & 3 supports for the proper operation of Production lines
- To work with IT OSS and CIM support teams for common goal of system response time and system availability.
- To gather requirements, design, develop and deployment of new versions of CIM applications
- Documentation of requirements and coordination of enhancements in the assigned area
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct training for assigned applications
- Work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error / cost reductions and other improvement projects as and when needed
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Min 2 years of experience in MES and knowledge of basic SQL in Oracle
- Familiar with SECS (SECS SEMI Equipment Communication Standard) / Generic Equipment Model) and Tibco (TIB / RV)
- Experience in Java / .NET programming is beneficial
- Experience in high technology manufacturing environment is a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "MES IT Application Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345