5 Days Work (12 Months Contract)
Salary Up to $5000 depending on experience
1 Month Completion Bonus
- To bring reliable and consistent verification & validation test services to our customers.
- To sustain & uphold the Quality Management System (QMS) which comply with the ISO/ IEC 17025 and SACSINGLAS technical and management requirements and continue to improve its effectiveness by doing regular review.
- Manage equipment calibration in accordance to Laboratory Procedure. Liaise with external calibration lab to ensure laboratory equipment are timely calibrated.
- Manage equipment maintenance and repair in accordance to Laboratory Procedure. Liaise with external vendor to ensure laboratory equipment are well maintained.
- Perform regular internal test bench maintenance in accordance to Laboratory Work Instruction.
- Inform Laboratory team for any out of spec, faulty equipment, equipment due for calibration/maintenance, etc.
- Report to Laboratory Manager for any equipment and test bench issues.
2. Safety & Housekeeping
- Read, understand and follow laboratory safety policy and rules
- In charge of Laboratory Housekeeping and equipment log in/ log out
- Report to Laboratory Manager for any safety risk and unsafe condition in laboratory
3. Test Method
- Create and maintain proper Laboratory Work Instruction (Test Method) documentation as part of Laboratory Management System
4. Test (Suportive)
- Perform product's verification and validation tests in accordance with test plan and work instruction to ensure that the products meet the requirements for the specified application or intended use
- Ensure on-time completion on all assigned product verification and validation tests according to test schedule
- Report valid and accurate test result to the engineer
- Min. Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering
- 1-3 year working experiences, preferably in test laboratory environment of industrial automation products.
- Understand the principle and function of electrical/electronic measuring equipment e.g. oscilloscope, multimeter, power source, EMC equipment, etc.
- Familiar with ISO/ IEC 17025 Laboratory Management requirements, especially on equipment calibration and maintenance process
- Knowledge on international test standards e.g. IEC, UL, CSA, etc.
- ISO 9001 standard knowledge would be ideal
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579